Everyone knows that as we get older and as the weather changes we tend to get aches and pains all over our bodies. Although you can go to the pharmacy to get pain medications and ointments, sometimes they may not work for certain individuals. You can find natural remedies for almost everything! You can find remedies for head pain, stomach pain, restlessness, insomnia, bruises, sprains, and pretty much anything else you can think of!
There is a remedy made with Arnica Montana which is a yellow flowering herb that is often used for treating bruises, sprains, and muscle pain! You are only to use this mixture on UN-BROKEN skin and do not take internally! Another remedy is made with Lemon and is good for uneasy stomachs and helps you relax for bed!
And as ALWAYS, before using natural remedies you should check in with your doctor to see if you can switch or incorporate natural remedies to avoid any interactions with other medications and/or health conditions.
How To Make Arnica Montana Balm How To Make Lemon Balm
- 4oz Shea Butter - Steep 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Balm
- 3oz Coconut Oil per 1 cup of Boiling Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Calendula Petals - Allow Lemon Balm to steep covered
- 1 Tablespoon of Candelilla or Bees Wax with lid to keep medicinal components
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil inside balm.
- 5 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil - After 10 minutes strain the lemon
- 5 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil balm from the herbal tea and enjoy!
All information came from https://www.diynatural.com/medicinal-plants-herbal-remedies/
Hearts and Hands Home Care
338 N. Main St.
Milford, MI 48381
Phone: (248) 529-6089
Fax: (248) 714-6590
Email: info Hearts&Hands